Gratis bloggen bei
Strawberry Cakes and filled Mushrooms - Bolos de morango e Fungos recheados
Strawberry Cakes and filled mushrooms
For the little strawberry cakes take:
- already prepared little cake forms (if you like, you can bake them for your own, but it`s easier to buy them ready in the super-market J )
- wash and clean the strawberries, after that cut them in halfes
- prepare pudding with vanilla flavour and fullfill the little cakes each with a portion of puddding
- arrange the halfes on the cake and press them slightly into the pudding
- wait until the pudding is getting hard and serve the cakes with a bit of cream
For the mushrooms (very good for a babecue) take:
- the bigger sorte of mushrooms(e.g. Champignons, or which sorte you like more)
- Clean the mushrooms and remove the handle
- Fill the mushroom with cheese of sheep and pour a bit of olive oil over it (you don`t need any salt or pepper!)
- wind it in aluminium foil and put it in the glowing coal of the grill
- after about ten minutes the mushrooms are ready for eating
My Hometown - Minha cidade do nascimento
Thursday, 05/04/2007 Quinta-feira, 05/04/2007
Only one day before “Easter” is beginning to start an myself going back to visit my parents… For everybody who don`t know where my hometown “Delitzsch” is situated, here is the small introduction. From “Stuttgart”, the capital of the famous state of “Baden-Württemberg”, lying in the South-West of Germany, you take the route “A81” northward until “Heilbronn”. After that change to route “A6” until “Nürnberg” in the North of the state “Bayern”, also well-known for its “Oktoberfest”. And last of all, take the route “A9”, cross the old border between West and South, follow it extremely in North direction until you reach “Leipzig”. From here, its about twenty minutes to my lovely hometown - going by highway “B2 and B184”. That will be my way for the next five ours from now on by car…
Somente um dia antes a festa de Páscoa começa e eu mesmo estou virando para trás por visitar os meus pais. Para todos quem não sabem onde fica “Delitzsch”, a minha cidade do nascimento, aqui há uma pequena introdução. De “Stuttgart”, o capital do estado famoso de “Baden-Württemberg” (encontrando-se no Sud-Oeste da Alemanha), vc escolhe a pista “A81” para o Norte até “Heilbronn”. Depois vc troca a pista para “A6” até “Nürnberg” no Norte do estado “Bayern”, também conhecido por sua “Festa do outubro”. Ùltimo de tudo, vc pega a pista “A9”, atravesa a fronteira velha entre Oeste e Leste, seguir a pista extremo na direção Norte até vc chega em “Leipzig”. De aqui vc precisa aproximadamente vinte minutos até a chegada na minha cidade bonithina do nascimento se vc vai na estrada “B2 e B184”. Agora vai ser o meu caminho para as próximas cincos horas....
I live - I learn - Eu Vivo - Eu aprendo
It’s been a long time since I made my last “Blog” in here. *tz, tz, tz* Time went by so fast during the last three months. You can compare it with the time, I spent in Brazil. But what are the news here in “Good Cold Old Germany”…
First of all, I didn`t managed out to repair my computer. I have to be lucky to get five minutes of connection to the outside world via internet. Actually this is not enough time to enter all my messengers and get in great conversation, but it’s quite enough to check my E-mail. So please don’t be worried if you hear nothing of me!!! The solution is quite near!!
To start from the beginning:
- I took part in my Portuguese language course for only three hours and gave up! In two weeks the new course starts, I will be one of the most motivated members, for sure!!!
- I spent all my money (Christmas Eve – Yiphhii!!) to get my car repaired. Soon there was nothing left to buy me a new ticket to Brazil. In these days I am working for my university, to get a bit of the money back, but I guess it will take months!
- All in all, it feels like beeing the same to be back here, or perhaps worse. University, bad exams, playing volleyball, friends getting sick of cancer, love passing by – coming and going, future plans to be solved…. REALITY who makes you think about: What are your dreams in your life? What goals do you like to reach?
Sounds a bit pessimistic? Actually not, I guess I am dealing well with this. Perhaps that are the questions I should have ask a few years earlier, to outline better, what I desire in life. But I didn’t finished yet. I am just in the beginning to look for questions and search for answers.
To end for today, there are also some good news: the visit of Erica in Basel - Switzerland. For the ones, who don’t know Erica: I met her in São Paulo last year, a warm – friendly – gentle person. We spent the whole weekeend with walking through the city, sight-seeing and the “Vogel Gryff”-opening. Vogel Gryff is one of the figures related to the time around carneval. Perhaps you better ask Erica about his determination.
We had some kind of Brazilian Carneval here in Stuttgart at 17/02/2007 – the weekend of Carneval in Germany! What kind of feeling a bit like home to feel the small Brazilian flair, to hear the music! *Carolina and Osi: Your Smaba music stays to be a very good taste! J*
In addition, I got my friend Asli back. She stayed in Belo Horizonte and travelled the last two months around Brazil. I was so happy to see her here in Stuttgart, even to see Nadine in Berlin on Christmas. It always gives me the feeling, that I do not dream, that São was reality! Crazy!!!
I miss you all and hug and kiss you, until later!!!
christmas-party in the stable - festa de natal no stablo
Blond Angel - the most hottest and sweetest drink of the evening
1. take as much as plum liqueur as you like and make it hot
2. prepare sweet cream - strike it until its getting rigid
3. fill the hot liqueur in glases and serve it with a top of sweet cream
Anjo blond - a mais quente e doce bebida da noite
1. pega liqueur de ameixa como vc quer e faz ele quente
2. prepara a crema de leite - batida ela até ela está rigida
3. enche o qunete liqueur em copos e serve com um alto da crema de
Cold Germany gets its Katrina back - a Alemanha frio começa para trás seu Katrina
Santa Claus`day.... Within the morning hours I already got my first two presents. Seems to me that Clausi had looked for my shoes only with one eye. :-) But doesn`t matter. I got sufficient chocolate! ;-) And this is very useful to survive here in good (cold!) old Germany after spending three months in hot Brasil. Mh, mh... so tasty...it gives me this amazing warm feelings, only chocolate can give you if you are a woman... the first Clausi just lost his chocolate-head right in this moment!!!
PS: Just tried riding on my horse-animal "Giaccomo" today at six a.m. made me very warm too, and is much more healthy... I know... so decided to get me warmer with volleyball in the evening... now I feel like sitting in a "Sauna"!!
So, what am I doing here... right now... without the IAESTis from SP and Campinas, without the república from Rio Pequeno, without my new beloved family from Rua Piracuma and Rua Caetes, without my second wife in future Nicoletta.....
Dear reader, this seems to be a sad ending but never mind. I`m getting well and try to safe all the amazing experiences I made, new friend-ships and in front of all: the language... all in all with this homepage for you.... !!!! And hope you enjoy my life here in germany with me!
Finally, my dears, everybody of you is invited to join me in Stuttgart, any time you want to. Perhaps, some time, I can try to give you a bit of that back what you have given me during the last three months!!
Beijos... yours Katrina alias Katrin-Crazy-Love